General conditions of Sale
The offer of products on our website www.cashmere-company.it (hereinafter referred to as ‘website’ or ‘cashmere company’) and the sale of products through our online eshop at https: //shop.cashmere -company.it (hereinafter referred to as ‘eshop’), which can be reached directly from the site itself, are governed by these General Conditions of Sale. The products purchased in the eshop on the site are sold directly by Cashmere Company srls, Viale del Piave 56, 25123 BRESCIA, VAT / Tax Code 04066720980, SDI T9K4ZHO, telephone 030 3762608, email email@example.com You can request any information through our assistance services by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find information about orders and shipments, refunds and the return of products purchased on the site. 1. Our commercial policy 1.1 – the Cashmere Company site, with the connected eshop, offers products for sale and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are “consumers”. 1.2 – When we speak of “consumer” we refer to any natural person who acts on the site www.cashmere-company.it for purposes not related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a “consumer”, please refrain from concluding commercial transactions www.cashmere-company.it 1.3 – In consideration of its commercial policy, Cashmere Company reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than ” consumer “or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy. 1.4 – These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the site and between users of the site and Cashmere Company.
2. How to conclude the contract with Cashmere Company 2.1 – To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products in the e-shop at https://shop.cashmere-company.it you will need to fill in the order form in electronic format and transmit it to Cashmere Company, electronically, following the relative instructions. 2.2 – The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and the information on the right of withdrawal, and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties ), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product and the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products. 2.3 – The contract is concluded when Cashmere Company receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order, including making the payment by credit card. 2.4 – Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the information on the right of withdrawal, to print a copy using the print command and store or reproduce a copy for your personal use. 2.5 – The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case within the terms of the law.
2.6 – The prices published on the e-shop, payments and order invoices are in Euros and include VAT. Shipping is free for orders in Italy over 100 Euros. The language available to conclude the contract with Cashmere Company is Italian. 2.7 – Once the contract is concluded, Cashmere Company will process your purchase order. Contracts made separately will be handled and shipped separately. 2.8 – Cashmere Company may not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that Cashmere Company has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons. If the products presented in the eshop are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when the order form is sent, it will be the responsibility of Cashmere Company to notify you, promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days starting from the day following the one in which you have sent your order to Cashmere Company, any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, Cashmere Company will refund the amount already paid by you. 2.9 – By submitting the order form electronically, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe these General Conditions of Sale in relations with Cashmere Company. If you do not agree with some of the terms listed in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products. 2.10 – By submitting the order form, you confirm that you are aware of and accept the General Conditions of Sale and the additional information contained on the site, also referred to via links, including the privacy legislation and the information on the right of withdrawal. 2.11 – Once the contract is concluded, Cashmere Company will send you, by e-mail, a confirmation of the purchase order and start-up containing the information already contained in the order form (reference to the General Conditions of Sale and Information on the right to Withdrawal, information relating to the essential characteristics of the product and a detailed indication of the price, the means of payment, your right of withdrawal and delivery costs). Another email will be sent upon delivery of the package to the courier with the tracking number and a link to monitor the progress of the shipment.
3. Guarantees and indication of product prices 3.1 – In the e-shop at the address https://shop.cashmere-company.it only products bearing the Cashmere Company brand are offered for sale. 3.2 – Cashmere Company does not sell used, irregular or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offered on the market. 3.3 – The essential characteristics of the products are presented on the site and in the eshop. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale may not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used. 3.4 – Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the related order form. 3.5 – All products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and the relative seal from the purchased products, of which they are an integral part. 3.6 – Cashmere Company, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that do not have the relative tag or that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged. 4. Payments 4.1 – For the payment of the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, you can follow the methods indicated in the order form. 4.2 – In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or its expiry date) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to PayPal or to other banks and / or institutions financial, which provide the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to them in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by Cashmere Company except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relative refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on the site. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the time of completing the purchase order.
5. Shipping and delivery of products Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the indications contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are considered to be fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission. of the order form. 5.1 – Shipping is free for orders over 1 00 Euro. Shipments to Italy are made by DHL express courier. 5.2 – The items are shipped in 1-2 working days (Monday-Friday) from the order date. Estimated times for delivery from the date of shipment: Italy are 1 working day for main destinations, 2/3 working days for remote destinations. 5.3 – When the order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number and a link to monitor the progress of the shipment. 5.4 – Upon arrival of the goods, please check the package before affixing a signature proof of delivery of the shipment. If for any reason the package appears tampered with, please sign the receipt with reservation, or refuse the delivery. In the event that the delivery has been accepted with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence of tampering with the package, please report the incident immediately to the courier and contact Cashmere Company at the email address email@example.com. the package is damaged, or if some of the goods are missing inside, you must keep the packaging for further checks. Any dispute regarding damages, shortages, or delivery to the wrong address must reach Cashmere Company within 3 days from the courier’s delivery date, otherwise it will not be accepted. By placing an order, you establish a business relationship with Cashmere Company and therefore undertake to accept delivery of your package. If the package is not delivered for reasons dependent on the recipient (wrong address, recipient always absent, incorrect telephone number, etc.), or if the recipient refuses delivery, the shipping costs and any charges will be deducted from the refund due. 5.5 – You can request any information on the shipment and delivery of products to our assistance services, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Right of withdrawal 6.1 – You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with Cashmere Company, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten (10) working days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on the site. It is possible to change for a different size or a different color of the same item, if available. The new item requested can be returned following the same procedure as for withdrawal. However, it is not possible to change the chosen item with another. 6.2 – To withdraw from the contract, you must request the return authorization by writing to email@example.com specifying the order identification code and indicating the reason for the return. 6.3 – In this case, you will have to return the products to Cashmere Company by delivering them to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) working days from when you received the products. 6.4 – The only expenses at your expense are those of calling the shipper to collect the products to be returned. 6.5 – If you decide to use the forwarder indicated by Cashmere Company, however, you will not have to make any payment of the expenses at your expense in person. 6.6 – If you decide to use a shipper other than the one indicated by Cashmere Company, you will instead have to personally pay the costs, at your expense, for returning the purchased products. 6.7 – The Right of Withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous points 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 – is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met: a. the return request sent directly to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or other explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract must be correctly completed and sent to Cashmere Company within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products; b. the products must not have been used, worn, washed; c. the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal which is an integral part of the good; d. the products must be returned in their original packaging; is. the products must not be damaged.
6.8 – If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph 6, Cashmere Company will reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the methods and terms provided. 6.9 – The sums will be refunded to you in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date on which Cashmere Company became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures, once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above has been verified, as indicated in paragraph 8. 6.10 – If the procedures and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal, referred to in letters a) and e) of the previous paragraph 6, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to Cashmere Company. Within 14 days of sending the e-mail with which you will be notified of the non-acceptance of the return, you can choose to get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to Cashmere Company, notifying Cashmere Company itself, according to the modalities that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, Cashmere Company can keep the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase. If the conditions referred to in letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 6.7 above are not met, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the amounts already paid to Cashmere Company. In fact, you will be responsible for the decrease in value of the returned products, resulting from use other than that authorized by Cashmere Company in order to allow you to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products themselves. In this case, a percentage of between 10 and 90 percent of the sums paid by you to Cashmere Company for the purchase of the returned products will be deducted from the refund provided, according to what will be specifically communicated to you by e-mail by Cashmere Company. Within 14 days of sending the e-mail with which you will be notified of the amount deducted from the refund, you can choose to get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to Cashmere Company, notifying Cashmere Company itself, according to the modalities that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, Cashmere Company may withhold the products and an amount corresponding to the percentage deducted from the refund.
7. Refund times and methods 7.1 – After returning the products, Cashmere Company will make the necessary checks regarding their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 6. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, Cashmere Company will send you , via e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products thus returned. 7.2 – Whatever payment method you use, the refund is activated by Cashmere Company as quickly as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which Cashmere Company became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal prior verification of the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products. 7.3 – If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by Cashmere Company, in any case, towards the person who made the payment. 7.4 – The value date of the re-credit is the same as the debit; therefore you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest. 7.5 – Cashmere Company indicates the courier DHL as the forwarder for returning products in Italy. Through DHL you can return the products to Cashmere Company, without paying the necessary expenses in person. This method also allows you to check, at any time, where each package is, freeing you from any liability in case of loss or damage to the products during transport. 7.6 – In case you decide to use, for the return of the products, a shipper other than the one indicated by Cashmere Company, you will have to make the payment of the necessary expenses in person and you will be responsible for any responsibility in case of loss or damage of the products during transport, according to the methods and terms provided for exercising the right of withdrawal.
10. Amendments and additions 10 – The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time, also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the website www.cashmere-company.it